The post

Ok, so you have already a glimpse of how I think. Sometimes I think that this is unexpected for my friends ( not just ones in a class )
especially as I don't share much of my thoughts aloud. But then I don't know much about others either, and I always had this phrase,
"People often overestimate their own abilities" it made me think that this thinking I have, that I always thought of was a gift, is common
and that I just don't hear other people's thoughts. Maybe there are people whom I think in similarity. And as such, I don't talk often since I don't feel the need to. But to actual situations, sometimes I try to think possible outcomes in the worst way first and start my way up there,
that way if it does happen, it wouldn't be affecting as much as if I hadn't predicted it. Much like what others had said that "Being a pessimist, you always expect
for the worst outcome, if it does happen, you're ready for it, and if it doesn't, you're in for a good surprise"
, although I am not a pessimist, it makes me think
of this a lot sometimes. And it did help me, when I expected the worst I was already prepared for it. But there are still shocks or surprises that I didn't predict, of
course no one is perfect, everyone makes decisions that they thought would go the way they expected it to be but didn't. The way I think may seem like it reeks of negativity, but I'm not really a negative person and I always have a positive outlook in life.
Also, I believe in a lot of sayings like "If you have the need to shout at an argument, you already lost ", it helps me to calm down myself when having a heated debate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Website Evaluation and its relevance

End